The Legacy's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of The Legacy in the Eonar server in WoW.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
furr

Hunter app Empty
PostSubject: Hunter app   Hunter app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Name: Furrbald

Age: old enough to vote, drink, work and pay taxes. Probably older than you, so get off that bloody computer and get to sleep!

Class: Hunter

Spec: SV although I may change for raid synergy or spec nerfs/buffs in 3.1

A few details about me: I put a lot of time into keeping up to date with my class as gear doesn't make such a massive difference to performance as it did in pre-wotlk. My other 80 is a druid that I had hyal and bt raid experience with - mostly healing but a bit of tanking, and I think this helps me know how to behave as dps. My druid still heals for a (very) old social guild Noir which has no intentions of being a raid guild. I've always had at least one of my alts in Noir as some of us founders are still playing from around 4 years ago.

Previous raiding experiance: (druid) nothing pre-tbc, then onward kara, bt, mh and za mostly as a healer.
(hunter) kara and since wotlk normal raids cleared with the exception of maylgos 2/3 phases and sarth all drakes only. Heroic raids partial naxx clear.

Old Guild: Amost always Piston Broke, although I did spend a brief time in the offshoot And Stupid Friends.

Reason for leaving: SF was formed to be a raid wing of PB for competent raiders to be promoted into, but the PB player that took over as GM started a separate raid for PB. I still had plenty of friends in PB and I had plenty of posts not responded to in SF about bringing variety of classes and setups to raids to improve individual flexibility and not just learn how to function in fixed teams that got no response.
Eventually I went back to PB as SF had no social aspect in that guild chat was dead until raid time plus the inflexible raid philosophy.
I am not completely happy in PB now though as there seem to be more and more players joining raids unprepared and relying on regular raiders to carry the load. That's why I am now searching around for a better setup.

Reason for wanting to join: I have heard that The Legacy has a core of experienced raiders that I hope will know what is required to get the job done and have a good pool of players availabe to do it.

What can you offer to this guild?: I have decent class knowledge but I dont take for granted that things change so I try to keep up to date and am open to ideas and testing to be able to give my best to the team.
I would be available to raid 10s, 25s or help farm drops in 5s on 2 or 3 nights a week - I work shifts at the moment but they are worked out in advance.
I am also happy to do a little mats farming for the raid, eg ores and elements for things like FR gear, if we have a co-op kind of setup where each persons skills contribute to the guild bank so that we can access raid mats.

edit to add http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Furrbald
(I may log out with crappy ammo and weapons if I am levelling a test pet)
Back to top Go down
Tictik

Hunter app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter app   Hunter app I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:59 pm

You have written down a very nice application mate. It seems we can use your experience and gear in this guild. I'll contact you asap to talk some things over.
Back to top Go down

Hunter app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy's Forum :: Recruitment Forum-
Jump to: